LEASED! More apartments wanted!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
At the heart of Southbank, this near new apartment in Opus Tower is 5 minutes walk to Flinders Street train station. Once you cross the river, you are in the free tram zone within the Melbourne city centre. Office complexes such as Harold Sun, IBM, PWC, EY and many other office complexes are a short walk away.
- Open plan living with reverse cycle AC/heating and a comfy pull out sofa-bed
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances including oven, dishwasher and a fridge
- Large bedroom with built in robes, queen bed and a tall boy
- Modern bathroom with laundry facilities including European brand washer and dryer
- Balcony and security intercom
- Storage cage available
Live your life to the fullest! Nearby:
- Arts and Crown Precinct
- Sunday Market
- Rod Laver Arena and MCG
- Cruise or stroll along the Yarra River;
- Shop and dine at nearby restaurants and cafes at Southgate or Clarendon Street.
- Royal Botanical Gardens will be your backyard.
- South Melbourne Market will be your local market.
- Boyd Library
Inspection will impress in this cosy and bright apartment, register now!
- Air Conditioning
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.