The Largest One Bedroom Pad in The Hub' Complex
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
With an outstanding amount of natural light and enjoying the most space of any one bedroom apartment in the entire complex with a total size of 70sqm, this outstanding 2nd floor residence in The Hub' promises high end quality and a Richmond lifestyle to cherish.
- Spacious living and dining bathed in natural sun light, lined with oak floors
- Designer stone kitchen with chic splashback and s/steel Smeg appliances
- Stylish bathroom with all the bells and whistles, large bedroom with BIR
- Charming balcony for alfresco fun and after work drinks
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling, video intercom, secure car space
This is one of Richmond's best locations which is close to The Hive Shopping Centre, Victoria Street eateries, Powlett Reserve, Victoria Street trams, and North Richmond Station. You're also not far from Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Fitzroy Gardens, MCG, and the city.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.