As the christmas public holiday period fast approaches, we would like to thank you for your support in 2016
and thank you in advance for your patience over the holiday period.
Our opening hours over the holiday period are as follows.
Our office will be closed from 12pm Friday, 23rd December 2016 and re-opening Tuesday, 3rd January 2017.
For any urgent repairs during this period, please note the emergency maintenance procedures below:
Step 1. SMS your property manager on $$fpcmobile$$ to report the maintenance issues.
Step 2. In emergency, contact the below listed tradespeople for urgent repair assistance.
Urgent repairs are:
- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system (if there is only one toilet at the property)
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
Victorian State Emergency Service can also be contacted on 132 500 for emergency assistance in relation to flash flooding and storm damage.
Emergency maintenance preferred tradespeople:
|PLUMBER||FAI Plumbing||0413 655 498|
|Watermaster Plumbing||1300 737 476|
|ELECTRICIAN||ModTech||0449 970 488|
|LOCKSMITH||Viclocks Security||0418 397 297|
|GENERAL MAINTENANCE||SCAL Property Service ||0407 811 736|
Non urgent maintenance can be emailed to your property manager and they will attend to it upon their return.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for a great year and wish you a wonderful festive season and all the best for the
Ray White Southbank