Please select the form relevant to your requirements.
What is an ‘urgent repair’?
An urgent repair is defined as the below:
- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system (if you only have one toilet for use)
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- an essential service or appliance for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering is not working
- the gas, electricity or water supply is not working
- a cooling appliance or service provided by the rental provider is not working
- a safety-related device, such as a smoke alarm or pool fence, is not working
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working and causes a lot of water to be wasted
- any fault or damage in the property that makes it unsafe or insecure, including pests, mould or damp caused by or related to the building structure
- a serious problem with a lift or staircase.
If the urgent repair occurs within business hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
If the urgent repair occurs within business hours, contact your Property Manager immediately to advise. If you email your Property Manager and receive an ‘out of office’ reply, please phone our office on 8102 0200 to report the issue.
If the urgent repair occurs outside of business hours, a on a weekend or public holiday
For any urgent maintenance outside of business hours you may contact one of the tradespeople listed below. Remember to email your Property Manager to let them know that an urgent repair item occurred outside of business hours.
Lume Electrical Services and Communications- 03 9532 3723
ModTech Group Electricians- 0407 326 080
Plumbing Force Pty Ltd- 0418 387 078
Appliance Fixer – 0403 671 657
South Yarra Locksmiths – 0418 364 837
Non Stop Locksmiths- 0418 444 166
Heating & Cooling
Add Air Conditioning- 0437 233 477
Melbourne Heating & Air Conditioning- 1300 655 707
ID Maintenance – 0422 574 809
SCAL Property Services – 0407 811 736
If any of these tradespeople are not available you can engage another local tradesperson to attend. For all other non-urgent maintenance issues, please notify your Property Manager via an email and they will respond during business hours
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any other information.