We would like to invite you to our Victorian Rental Reforms webinar on Tuesday 9 March at 6pm (AEDT).
The Residential Tenancies Amendments Act contains supporting details about changes to the
Residential Tenancies Act 1997. The Victorian Government will implement those changes by April 2021.
These reforms will have a major impact on all rental providers and the 1.5 million Victorians living in rental housing.
The changes will include things like:
- What rental minimum standards will look like
- Modifications renters can make to rental properties
- Updates to some forms for renters and rental providers
Hosted by Ray White Property Management CEO Emily Sim and Victorian property management business development executive Shaun Doyle, this webinar aims to educate, inform and instill confidence in managing your assets through these changes.
What we’ll cover:
- Background on why the laws are changing
- Key changes you need to be across
We look forward to you joining us online on Tuesday 9 March at 6pm (AEDT). Register here